Please read these terms and condition carefully as making a purchase is acceptance of these terms. You may want to print this page for your future reference.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these terms and conditions, but we reserve the right to refuse to supply goods or services at our discretion and without further explanation.
- We respect your confidentiality. We will never make your details available to any third party.
- All goods are custom made to your measurements. We cannot be held responsible for any errors in your measurements or those agreed in the quotation.
- Goods ordered are made to your measurements and are not re-sellable therefore you do not have the right to cancel after the order has been made.
- If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to fire, floods, storm, plant breakdown, lockouts, riots, industrial action which prevents entry to premises, hostilities, non availability of materials or supplies, we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel your order at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you. We shall promptly repay to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the order.
- Any period or date for delivery is an estimate only and the company shall not be liable to the customer for any delay.
- If you believe that the goods may be faulty, incorrect or damaged on delivery please contact us by e-mail within 3 days from delivery. We reserve the right to inspect the goods and to verify that the goods are defective and those defects are attributable to the goods supplied as claimed by you. If it does not appear to us that the goods returned to us are faulty, incorrect, or were damaged on delivery to you, we shall return the goods to you and you shall be charged for the reasonable cost for collection and redelivery. If you do not accept redelivery of goods returned to you hereunder we reserve the right to charge you for any consequential storage cost incurred by us. If it appears to us that goods returned to us are indeed defective we shall: 1. repair the goods and return the repaired goods to you free of charge; or 2. deliver replacement goods of similar quality and specification free of charge; or 3. arrange a full refund of any payments. All options are only available on receipt and inspection of your returned goods. If you dispute our assessment of whether the goods are faulty, incorrect or damaged on delivery, the dispute can be referred to an independent company in the blind industry whose word will be final. For the purpose of this policy, goods are not deemed to be “incorrect” by reason of error in any measurements provided by you. All returns must be in there original packaging. Please note when returning goods postage & packing will not be refunded.
- If you have requested fitting, FHN Blinds will arrange this on your behalf. The contract will be between you and the Contractor.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.